- Society for the Study of Super-Different Fields
Regarding the Countermeasures against Infectious Diseases for the Society for Hyperdisciplinarity Conference Osaka 2021 (as of April 7, 2021)2021.04.07
We are pleased to inform you of our current (April 7, 2021) policy regarding the "Japan Society for Hyperdifferentiation, Osaka Conference 2021" to be held on April 24, 2021.
In the requirements for holding events published by the Osaka Prefectural Government, the venue capacity is set at 1001 TP3T or less for "events that can be assumed to be free of loud cheering and shouting. Based on this policy, we plan to set the venue capacity within 501 TP3T and hold the event in cooperation with the venue where the event will be held, taking measures against new coronavirus infection.
Because research at universities and other research institutions is not being conducted at all, we are determined to find ways to continue and implement activities that will lead to the advancement of science and technology, which play an important role in bringing about change in society. Going forward, RIVANES will continue to work to ensure that knowledge manufacturing is never halted and that the safety and security of everyone who participates is taken into consideration.
The 10th Main Meeting of the Association of Hyperdifferent Fields
Date: Saturday, April 24, 2021, 10:00-18:00
Location: Maruzen Intec Arena Osaka
(as of April 7, 2021)
On the day of the event, we are reinforcing our response at the venue and calling out to visitors based on our views on the basic policy on countermeasures against new coronavirus infection.
The measures planned at this time are as follows
- Alcohol sanitizer at all entrances and exits
- Non-contact thermometers were used to measure visitors' body temperatures
(Admission may be denied if the temperature is 37.5 degrees Celsius or higher.)
- Installation of warning signs at all entrances and exits
- Signs at all entrances and exits recommending cough etiquette and frequent hand washing
- Encouraging the wearing of masks at the venue
- Regular venue ventilation
- Avoidance of crowding and physical distance
- Food and Beverage Restrictions
- Identification of participants
<A Request to Visitors
Visitors are requested to observe the following items.
- Wear masks and do not shout.
- Cough etiquette, frequent hand washing, and hand disinfection with alcohol sanitizer *Please be careful if you are allergic to alcohol.
- Please refrain from coming if you have a fever, illness, or other symptoms of a cold
- Please refrain from coming if you have strong lethargy (fatigue) or breathlessness
- Please refrain from coming if you have traveled abroad within the past month
Any additional infection prevention measures or updated responses to future government announcements will be posted on this website as soon as they are determined by the Management Office.
Leave a Nest Co., Ltd.
Administrative Office of the Association of Hyperdifferent Fields