Regarding infectious disease countermeasures for the hyperdisciplinarity conference Kochi Forum 2022 (as of July 25, 2022)2022.07.25
We are pleased to inform you of our current (July 25, 2022) policy regarding the "Japan Society for Hyperdifferentiation Kochi Forum 2022" to be held on August 4, 2022.
Kochi Prefecture's published event holding restrictions state that "no-loud" events of 5,000 people or less must have a capacity of 100% or less. Based on this policy, we plan to hold the event in accordance with the terms and conditions of use of the venue (such as limitation on the number of people using the venue) and with measures against new coronavirus infection.
Because research at universities and other research institutions is not being conducted at all, we are determined to find ways to continue and implement activities that will lead to the advancement of science and technology, which play an important role in bringing about change in society. Going forward, RIVANES will continue to work to ensure that knowledge manufacturing is never halted and that the safety and security of everyone who participates is taken into consideration.
Date: Thursday, August 4, 2022, 13:00-18:30
Place: Chiyori Machi Terrace 3F Chiyoterra Hall (2-1-37 Chiyori-cho, Kochi-shi, Kochi)
<Infectious Disease Control Policy
On the day of the event, we are reinforcing our response at the venue and calling out to visitors based on our views on the basic policy on countermeasures against new coronavirus infection.
The measures planned at this time are as follows
- Leave enough space between people (about 1 m) to prevent density from occurring.
- Alcohol disinfectant solution at entrances and exits
- Non-contact thermometers were used to measure visitors' body temperatures
(Admission may be denied if the temperature is 37.5 degrees Celsius or higher.)
- Installation of warning signs at entrances and exits
- Posting signs at entrances and exits recommending cough etiquette and frequent hand washing
- Encouraging the wearing of masks at the venue
- Regular venue ventilation
- Avoidance of crowding and physical distance
- Food and Beverage Restrictions
- Identification of participants
<A Request to Visitors
Visitors are requested to observe the following items.
- Wear masks and do not shout.
- Cough etiquette, frequent hand washing, and hand sanitizing with alcohol disinfectant
*Please note that people with allergies to alcohol, etc. should be aware of this.
Please refrain from coming to the exhibition if you fall into any of the following categories
- Those with a fever of 37.5 degrees Celsius or higher
- Patients with symptoms such as cough, sore throat, etc.
- Those who have traveled to a country or region where the government has placed restrictions on entry or required a period of observation within the past 14 days, and those who have had intensive contact with residents of that country or region.
- Persons who have visited a doctor or taken medication for a fever or common cold within the past two weeks, or who have had contact with a person with similar symptoms within the past two weeks.
- Other persons who have concerns about suspected infection.
Any additional infection prevention measures or updated responses to future government announcements will be posted on this website as soon as they are determined by the Management Office.
Leave a Nest Co., Ltd.
Administrative Office of the Association of Hyperdifferent Fields